Tuesday, July 16, 2024

My art materials

I am proud of my art materials. They help me draw. They help me pass time. You may be aware that I stay with my mother and have a lot of time to myself. 

Black gel pens

These help me in outlines of funny cartoons with joke text.


Watercolor pencils 

These help me in coloring funny cartoons. 


Skin colored crayons

These help me in coloring funny caricature drawing of important people. 


Quality graded monochrome pencils 

Monochrome pencils are loved the most by artists. And even hobby artists. 


Skin colored pencils 

These help me in colored realistic Portraits. 


Colored pencils

These help me in coloring items drawn from real world. Chips packet, Sauce bottles etc.


Wacom one and Lenovo laptop 

These are essential as I have plans to get into the big world of Internet Art.

And what are your hobby devices with you? The cameras, calligraphy set, the books.

Have a nice day !!


2 comments:

  1. It is quite lovely to see a person's art supplies - there is something calming about colour pencils and stationery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colors are wonderful, professor. But I am only at intermediate level. I always think of improvement and have desires for higher quality.

    ReplyDelete