Thursday, February 4, 2021

Two decisions made

There are two decisions I made.

One on realistic portraits.  I decided to practice on hair, white hairs and old age wrinkles.  Here is a recent work. Only HB pencil used.  And common white A4 sheet.



The second on music speakers.  Though I am not going to buy; I mentally made up my mind.

It is JBL Partybox 100. If at all I will buy.

It took me four days to come to the decision on JBL Partybox 100.

My considerations were like this.

I listen to old hindi bollywood songs 🎵.  Bhajans. Carnatic. Prayers. Arijit Singh. Neha Kakkar. Mohit Chauhan. Ghazal. Justin Bieber.  Taylor Swift.

While Philips BT122/94 was good. It was not good enough for Arijit Singh, Neha Kakkar, Mohit Chauhan and others. Point 1.

Then which one? I was guided by Tata choice of Harman brand for their vehicles. Point 2.

I had almost decided on Harman Kardon Aura3; when I considered another point. Ease of availability in shops. Point 3.

So JBL Partybox 100 seemed correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment