Saturday, October 30, 2021

My future plans

I do not want to do more portraits. At least not daily.

But I want to be active in blogs. Mathematics is over. So drawing art is the only way.

I am planning to do landscapes, cityscapes, flowers etc. Using watercolor pencils that I have. At this point I want to write about the great invention of watercolor pencils.  Draw with pencils and apply water with brush. And what you get is a painting.  I find this watercolor pencils fascinating. 

I could find one book on watercolor pencils. Author is Charles Evans. It costs less than 1600 rupees in paperback.

I also feel the importance of Google images in our daily lives. Many times we just download Google images and use it in our documents. 

My plan is like this. From November onwards. Use Google images as subject for watercolor pencils.  Maybe rose flower, maybe hen, maybe Supreme Court building etc. from Google images. And draw with watercolor pencils. 

I shall buy a large drawing note for Google images and Watercolor pencils.  And some watercolor brushes too. And . . . keep moving on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment