Thursday, June 29, 2023

How I plan to use my art materials

You may be aware that I have a lot of art materials.  In this blog post I made some ways I shall be using these materials. 

Crayola Colors of the world Crayons 

I shall be using them when I draw caricature of VIPs.

Staedtler Luna watercolor pencils 

I shall be using them in coloring my funny jokes cartoons.

Staedtler Mars Lumograph Drawing pencils 

This is a monochrome set of pencils and I shall be using them in monochrome portraits. 

Faber Castell polychromos pencils 

This is the 120 pencils set and I shall be using them in Google images drawing and in colored portraits. 

Brustro skin tone colored pencils 

This set is useful in drawing colored portraits. 

Mont Marte skin colored pencils 

Mont Marte skin colored pencils are different than either Faber Castell polychromos or Brustro skin tone colored pencils.  And these give a different feel to portraits.  I will be using them in colored portraits. 

Yissvic monochrome pencils set

These are essential when I practice for improvement. 

Artline Drawing system 

These gel pens are essential for drawing funny cartoons. 

Camlin poster colors 12

I might make plans for watercolor portraits.  These will be needed in that case.

Camlin oil pastels 50

These will be handy in poster making. I take part in poster making sometimes.  And these are essential. 


These are what I have. I have no more desire for more art colored materials. 


Have a great day and Happy Eid !!

1 comment:

  1. I improve my drawing skills by
    1. Putting two dots in paper. And drawing a line.
    2. Putting three dots in paper. And making an arc.
    3. Make a haphazard line. Then draw a mirror image.

    ReplyDelete