Monday, January 22, 2024

On comics objective not finalized

No. My comics objective is not finalized.

Comics are great media.  I can be a screenplay artist and an art director.  And I feel these two roles are very powerful and inspiring. 

But alas my drawings are not so good. Not as great as drawings of great comic artists.

One thing worked for me when I transformed myself from stick type drawings to ' To the point ' cartoonist.  My drawings of 5 poses. Two sides, two 75% and one frontal. I practiced these for human figures a lot.  Day in and day out I will do them.

Unfortunately I did not have a vision and I restricted drawing 5 poses to humans only. Not animals.  Not objects. 

I also didn't focus on outdoor drawings.  Or indoor drawings.  Or human emotions.  Or strong figure drawings like Superman or Superwoman. 

Now, I don't have the motivation. 

So, I am waiting for inspiration.  . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment