Monday, January 11, 2021

My plans

First of all a photo of my art with a new smartphone Samsung A31 that I got.

You can now criticize my art more clearly. 
My skin colored pencils have arrived. 
Recently I saw videos where artists drew professional art with basic colors. It was inspiring. So today I am planning to buy a small  ruler and 24 color pencils set. Ruler for measurement from enlarged mobile photos. And I am inspired for 24 colors and not 72 colors. This will make a complete set-up.
So what I have. Normal A4 sheets. Toned papers. Black pencils set. Black pens. Skin colored pencils.  24 set colored pencils. White colored pens. White colored pencils. And Samsung A31 is the hardware.
Eraser pen is possibly an important item which I currently do not have.
But I have a proportional divider and stationary shop knife.
Now I shall get going.  . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment