Saturday, January 30, 2021

New addition

As I wrote I do not have a great setup of devices. I just have a Samsung A31 and Philips BT122/94 Bluetooth speaker set. I want to buy Harman kardon Aura3. I am hesitant because it is a party device and also because somewhere inside I feel songs have to be listened to as meant by sound engineers while recording.  Well that is another story.

My point is  as I don't have a laptop or a scanner or a printer; I am not able to indulge in hyper-realistic portraits  fully. And why not spend money? Because personally this is the time to save money 💰. I expect expenses and two households one in Delhi and one here in Ranchi. 

But I bought Camlin oil pastels set of 50 colors. It cost me 220 rupees. 3 dollars. I wanted to try fruits and other colored hyper-realistic art.

Here is a snapshot. 




No comments:

Post a Comment