Friday, November 5, 2021

My practices

 



I am practicing on perspective and cosine.  In pencils. And not objects currently. 

My aim would be

1. Perfect cartoons and caricatures for perspective and cosine. 

2. Then do everyday objects for perspective and cosine with pencils. 

3. Then include color.

4. Then do colors and light and shades.

Yes. My aim is to reach where Marcello Barenghi is right now. I aspire to be an artist like him. I have positive thoughts when I think of emulating him.

It is a long journey.  Possibly two years. But I feel that is how drawings should be in modern age. Marcello Barenghi keeps the Italian flag flying high.

3 comments:

  1. I think it is crucial to know anatomy.
    I have poor sense of observing anatomy closely. Be it face or a tree or a bird.
    Marcello Barenghi is an unreachable dream. For me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 🤔 it is colored cosine.
    And perspective.
    That sort of "solves" the picture of great art of Marcello Barenghi.
    If you have great perspective and colored cosine understanding and finesse you can be a great artist.
    That is the theory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And of course anatomy.
    Four things. Basically.

    ReplyDelete