Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Complete Art Theory

First of all I must write that I am talking of my own mind processes. I am writing because it may be useful to others.

Shading  - I have an indigenous Shading technique. 

Shadows - I have drawn Art on Shadows.  It is a great way to render. I now have understood this part.

Perspective and shapes - I believe 1 to 1 ratio and 1 to 1.618 (golden ratio) and 1 to 0.618 ratio are inbuilt inside me. I am aiming to perfect my observation skills using this advantage that I have (so I believe) and render Perspective and Shapes on paper as Art. It is mainly an observation technique. 

That leaves reflected light.

And IT images.  Digitally enhanced images.

Reflected light - Practice needed. 

IT images - I plan to use DaVinci app. And I have ordered a mobile stand from Amazon.  It will arrive on Monday.  ( I hope to perfect my IT images rendering).

My good wishes to you!!

I have drawn a padlock using my newly developed observation skills as written in my earlier paragraph on Perspective and shapes.



No comments:

Post a Comment