Friday, March 18, 2022

I have made plans

April-May-June

Hands - Anatomy, Action, Perspective, Shading - All

Feet - Anatomy,  Action,  Perspective,  Shading- All


July- August-September 

Portraits - Skull, Facial Muscles, Asaro Head

Landscape - Basics, Light and Shades


October-November-December 

Portraits  - Emotions,  hyper-realistic,  colors

Landscape  - Advanced Light and Shades 


Everyday

Surrounding objects practice and Shading (monochrome) practice 



Dear readers, I am good in art theory. Kindly and please ask me your doubts . I am sure I can definitely answer your queries.  Your questions may be asked in the comments below.  You can comment as "Anonymous " if you so wish. 

4 comments:

  1. I was lucky that grey toned paper came off well for me.
    There was confusion during those days. 2018-19. I got the 3D in portraits during those days. It was Andrew Loomis method which taught me 3D. I am indeed indebted to Andrew Loomis for this.
    Anyways.
    During those days I was in confusion. I thought the whole face has to be darkened and then white highlights have to be put though I was using white sheets. I ordered charcoal white pencils and white gel rolls.
    But then I realized that Grey toned paper is needed for white highlights. Then I ordered grey toned papers.
    I picked up necessary skills and was later able to draw decent portraits.
    Presently my stock of grey toned paper is over. I have ordered in Amazon. Tomorrow the sheets shall arrive.
    I plan to use these grey toned paper for drawing Surrounding objects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindly read the type of paper I have used in my portrait drawing. In most portraits I have written the materials used below the portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My aim in art is perfection.
    Not beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to get skin tones in watercolor?
    And in oil pastels?
    Type "skin tones in watercolor" and/or "skin tones in oil pastels" in YouTube for guidance.

    ReplyDelete