Friday, April 21, 2023

Willing to go forward

Funny cartoons 

My funny cartoons were not correct and some of my funny cartoons were relatively positioned in a wrong way.

Error correction steps - I shall practice drawing my funny cartoons in a 3d framework of cuboids, cylinders and spheres. This 3d framework will be drawn in a 2H pencil and once the frame is correct then I shall draw using 1mm and 0.8 mm black gel pens. Later I shall erase the framework.  And then color using Staedtler Luna watercolor pencils. 


Portraits (both colored and monochrome)

I am unable to handle shadows, stubbles, hairs and clothes.

Error correction steps - I plan to practice the above a lot in my local drawing notebook.  I plan to mark shadow regions by holding pencil in an arc fashion. I plan to do cross hatching for hair and clothes. For stubbles I am planning to do dots hatching .

I have managed to motivate myself for above corrective steps.

I shall be practicing the above for a few days and say after a week I'll be doing my art posts.

Till then. Have a nice weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment