Wednesday, February 14, 2024

A step closer

I plan to start comics. But not in near future.  Maybe 4 or 5 years later. The urge to do comics is very high. And I believe I can do so many drawings a comic requires.  The reason for starting a comics is ; very bad behavior of Indian people in general. A well off man can refuse to share food with a very hungry man. Such is the behavior prevalent in our society.  I want to make change by moulding the young.  I have measuring behavior equation and plan to use it and tell relevant stories. 

In this regard I made a drawing . I plan to file these and observe progress. I may use colors too at a later stage.

Going digital is some other calculations and meanwhile I am staying with paper. 

Normal A4 sheet. Parker black ink. American nibs and nib holder. 

Have a nice day !!

1 comment:

  1. Errors present as I see are
    1. Incorrect perspective
    2. Incorrect relative sizing and propotions.

    Of course there are many drawbacks. But errors?

    ReplyDelete