Thursday, February 1, 2024

Deeper desires

I do have very deep desires in art. Five of them. I am carrying them in my thoughts,  mind and spirit. I am not able to get rid of them, quite frankly. 

They are

1. Become a  very great comic artist. Like Stan Lee.

2. Become a very great portraits artist. Like Nestor Canavarro. 

3. Become a very great funny caricaturist.  Like Tom Richmond. 

4. Become a very great hyper-realistic real objects artist. Like Marcello Barenghi. 

5. Become a very great monochrome pencils landscape artist. Like Frank Rines. 

No I don't have desires in mathematics.  At all.  Seriously this is the truth.

My dear Blog readers,  are you able to read my mind ? 

I don't think so. Let us empathize with one another.  Let's get peace for ourselves.  Let's enjoy small things in life.



1 comment:

  1. Sir Anand Kumar is very great mathematician. I have no comment in his approach whatsoever.
    I wish him all the best. Namaskarams Sir.

    ReplyDelete